Canadian Visa for Danish citizens
When we think of a vacation by the beach, we don’t imagine destinations like Canada. But you would be surprised by the beautiful, paradisiacal beaches that are in Canada.
Moreover, you will enjoy the sun and sand under a climate with not very high temperatures, ideal for activities such as surfing.
One of the most visited beaches is Kitsilano Beach, located in Vancouver. You can admire the beautiful sunsets of the place, along with delicious meals from local restaurants. And recreational parks for children, and bars for adults as well.
Although if you prefer less crowded beaches, Cavendish Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in the country. It is located on the Prince Edward Island.
Nevertheless, a Danish citizen is expected to have a valid passport and an eTA to Canada to spend the holiday there.
Therefore, you must apply for an electronic travel authorization.
The application process can be done in three simple steps:
- Apply Online (fill in an online form. You need to provide some data, e.g. your name, phone number, marital status, passport number, and mail. This step takes less than 15 minutes.)
- Register an online payment (you will be asked to pay the expenses of the procedure using a credit, or debit card. Or any other method of online payment availavle.)
- Check your e-mail (finally, you will receive an e-mail with the confirmation number. You can check the status of your eTA processing with this number. Within the next 72 hours, you will receive eTA onto your e-mail address as well.)
Note: Even when the form is filled out in less than 10 minutes, it is important to check all data is accurate to prevent delays in obtaining the permit. Danish citizens are supported by an online team in case of doubts about the application.
Requirements for Danish citizens for eTA to Canada
ETA is valid for 5 years from the issuing date, or until your passport expires. This e-visa permit is a multiple entry visa, which means you can enter Canada multiple times within the validity period. However, one stay cannot exceed 6 months at a time.
The processing time can take up to 72 hours, though usually eTA to Canada is approved within a couple of minutes.
Here are some requirements for Danish citizens:
- a valid passport (this document has to be valid for at least 6 months ahead of the trip)
- an active e-mail address (onto which you receive your eTA permit)
- a clean criminal record (you cannot be recorder for any serious crimes. Non-serious offences do not count, for example, you can still apply with a speeding ticket)
The best pools every Danish traveler should enjoy
Thanks to the quick approval of eTA to Canada, a Danish traveler can enjoy the best pools offered by this fabulous country:
- Located in Toronto, there is the Cabana, a special pool just for adults which offers the best view of the city coast. It has a large patio of more than 50,000 square meters, all with decoration similar to Miami in its high palm trees. You can enjoy the sun in this wonderful location or relax in their incredible cabins.
- Located in Vancouver, is within the Lynn Canyon Park a beautiful natural pool. Framed by an amazing landscape and crystal-clear waters. A place that is undoubtedly the best gift of Mother Nature. The most fabulous feature about this natural pool, is the fact it also has a natural slide. That you can use from 10 meters high.
- Located in British Columbia, there is another natural pool of warm mineral waters at the Fairmont Hot Springs. These waters are not only relaxing but also therapeutic. You are welcome to stay at this resort, which is one of the best in the country.
Canada’s most fabulous water parks every Danish citizen must visit
When a Danish is granted an eTA to Canada, you are guaranteed fun, because this amazing country has hundreds of water parks. With heated waters, fantastic slides, restaurants with the most delicious meals. The best of all is that Canadian people are super friendly, so you will spend the coolest vacation ever.
- Calypso Palace Wave Pool: located in Ontario, it is the largest water park in Canada. You will find the most incredible avant-garde slides there. You can take a tour of the river, enjoy the largest wave pools and a white-water experience beyond compare. There are areas with restaurants, but you can bring your food and have a picnic by the pool.
- Splash Works: Located in Canada’s Wonderland, this hot pool water park has the best collection of slides and waves designed to make your vacation as enjoyable as possible. The advantage of visiting this water park is that you can also enjoy Canada’s Wonderland Park, since the same entrance allows the user to enjoy both sites.
- Super Aqua Club: located 1 hour from Montreal, this is the largest water park in Quebec with private beach areas. And more than 45 water slides, incredible attractions, and a huge heated pool. The favorite attraction of all tourists is the Tsunami slide, an experience you can’t miss.
Wait no more, explore the beauty of Canada and its’ attractions. Apply for eTA to Canada now, and plan your journey!