When we think of a vacation by the beach, we don’t imagine destinations like Canada, but you will be surprised by the beautiful paradisiacal beaches that are in this spectacular country. Moreover, you will enjoy the sun and sand under a climate with not very high temperatures, ideal for activities such as surfing. One of the most visited beaches is Kitsilano Beach located in Vancouver, where you can admire the beautiful sunsets of the place, along with delicious meals from local restaurants, recreational parks for children and bars for adults. Although if you prefer less crowded beaches, Cavendish Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in the country, located on Prince Edward Island, where you can enjoy it peacefully.
Nevertheless, a Danish citizen is expected to have a valid passport and an eTA to Canada to be able to stay for 90 days in the country if you wish to go on holiday. Therefore, after processing your passport, you must apply for an electronic travel authorization. The application consists of filling out a form that includes the name, telephone number, marital status, passport number, and mail. Afterward, you must pay via the internet the expenses of the procedure. Finally, the Danish citizen will receive an email with the approval reply. With both the passport and the electronic travel authorization, the citizen can freely visit all the wonderful places that Canada has to offer.
Note: Even when the form is filled out in less than 10 minutes, it is important to check all data is accurate to prevent delays in obtaining the permit. Danish citizens are supported by an online team in case of doubts about the application.
The best pools every Danish traveler should enjoy
Thanks to the quick approval by eTA to Canada, which takes less than 72 hours, a Danish traveler can enjoy the best pools offered by this fabulous country, among which are:
- Located in Toronto, there is the Cabana, a special pool just for adults which offers the best view of the city’s coast. It has a large patio of more than 50,000 square meters, all with decoration similar to Miami in its high palm trees. You can enjoy the sun in this wonderful location or relax in their incredible cabins.
- Located in Vancouver, is within the Lynn Canyon Park a beautiful natural pool, framed by an amazing landscape and crystal-clear waters, a place that is undoubtedly the best gift of Mother Nature. The most fabulous feature about this natural pool is the fact it also has a natural slide, which you can use from 10 meters high.
- Located in British Columbia, there is another natural pool of warm mineral waters at the Fairmont Hot Springs. These waters are not only relaxing but also therapeutic. You are welcome to stay at this resort, which is one of the best in the country.
Canada’s most fabulous water parks every Danish citizen must visit
When a Danish is granted an eTA to Canada to vacation, you are guaranteed 90 days of fun, because this amazing country has hundreds of water parks with heated waters, fantastic slides, restaurants with the most delicious meals and the best of all is Canadian people are super friendly, so you will spend the coolest vacation ever.
- Calypso Palace Wave Pool: located in Ontario it is the largest water park in Canada. There you will find the most incredible avant-garde slides, you can take a tour of the river, enjoy the largest wave pools and a white-water experience beyond compare. There are areas with restaurants but you can bring your food and have a picnic by the pool.
- Splash Works: Located in Canada’s Wonderland, this hot pool water park has the best collection of slides and waves designed to make your vacation as enjoyable as possible. The advantage of visiting this water park is that you can also enjoy Canada’s Wonderland Park since the same entrance allows the user to enjoy both sites.
- Super Aqua Club: located 1 hour from Montreal, this is the largest water park in Quebec with private beach areas, more than 45 water slides, incredible attractions, and a huge heated pool. The favorite attraction of all tourists is the Tsunami slide, an experience you can’t miss.