Top 39 Fun Facts about Canada
Canada is a country in North America, which in recent decades is a popular tourist destination. Surrounded by U.S in the south and the Arctic Circle in the north, it is a vast country with a wide range of bright cities, attractive places, and attractive places. From lakes to mountains and forests to vast wildlife with a great natural heritage, it has a treasure of breathtaking places and attractions that can make you love this land of wonders.
There are many things and fun facts about Canada that make it a unique and amazing place, but there are some facts that are still hidden and quite interesting. If you've been to Canada or not, read about its hidden prospects and know it carefully.
1. People from Churchill leave their car doors unlocked if their neighbors are to quickly escape from polar bears.
2. There is also a prison for polar bears that broke into the houses of people for food.
3. In Canada, cows do not receive artificial hormones for milk production.
This means that no dairy products, such as milk, cheese or yogurt produced in Canada, contain hormones!
4. Within one day in 1943, Ottawa designated the hospital chamber as an "extraterritorial" (international) soil so that the Dutch princess could be born as a full Dutch citizen.
5. Every year the Netherlands sends thousands of tulips to Canada to express its gratitude.
6. Which inspired the annual tulip festival in Ottawa.
7. Canada banned members of the Westboro Baptist Church from entering the country and picketing the funeral.
The speech about hatred is an offensive offense by the federal and provincial governments.
8. Kraft Dinner ("KD") is the best-selling grocery item in the country. Canadians consume 55% more than Americans.
9. The quality of their tap water is often better than bottled water.
10. They have a gold coin collector worth 300 dollars, which narwhal.
11. And a special quarter with GLOW-IN-THE DARK DINOSAUR on it.
12. The Canadian Mint also created a coin in the amount of US $ 1,000,000, which is actually usable.
13. Canada is the most educated country in the world.
14. They has a "Law on Apology".
This allows apologizing in court to be a sign of compassion and sympathy and not guilt.
15. In the FIFA World Cup in 1930, Canada's hockey team was so bully that they did not even have to play in knockout rounds and were placed directly into the final game.
Then they won gold.
16. Canada's post office annually receives millions of letters addressed to "Santa Claus, the North Pole". They respond to everyone as Mrs. Claus.
This is a volunteer initiative, led by staff. :)
17. They stated the address "Santa Claus, North Pole, H0H 0H0".
18. Part of the country actually has less gravity than the rest of the Earth.
19. In festive seasons he has a voluntary service that gives free trips to those who are too drunk or too tired to drive.
Related article: ”Treat your wanderlust with the romantic gateways of Canada”
20. The country's official telephone number is 1-800-O-Canada.
21. George Street in Newfoundland has more bars and pubs per square meter than any street in North America.
22. Canada does not allow pre-employment or randomized drug tests for staff.
23. Ontario man invented Hawaiian pizza.
24. There is a strategic reserve for maple syrup.
25. Alberta, Canada, is the only region in the world free from Norwegian rats.
26. In 1947, a group of children protested after the price of chocolate bars was increased from 5 cents to 8 cents.
27. The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration said that Santa Claus was Canadian.
28. It has an island called "Dildo".
29. The term "trick or treatment" was first used in Alberta.
30. Canadian McDonald's sell only McLobster.
31. You can thank Grandpa Kiefer Sutherland for bringing the country's universal health care.
32. The University of Victoria offers a course called "Batman Science".
33. In Saskatchewan, the sweatshirt is called "bunnyhug".
34. Half of Canada's provinces (accounting for more than 85% of the population) are regulated by women.
35. A city in British Columbia has a postal code "V4G 1N4".
36. Studies show that Canadians are the second happiest people in the world. And they just become happier.
37. It has the largest number of inland lakes: Canada has more inland lakes than anywhere else in the world.
38. Canada is not allowed to bargain: The contract - Canada is generally not allowed. The best price here can not be.
39. It does not allow you to drive from the left side if you hire a car: when hiring a vehicle in Canada, always remember to drive on the right side.